Hidden Gifts Karen Capon
God calls all of us to serve, however we feel about it. Jesus is our great example of this, and in God's kindness it's also a great way to grow in maturity.
- What "hidden" or "secret" gifts do you think God has given you?
- It's often the small things that people notice when we serve: what are the small things you can do to bless others?
- Why does God tell us not to shout about our serving?
- Which of the three consequences Karen gave of serving surprised you most? 1. God will be glorified. 2. Others will be built up and encouraged. 3. You will be satisfied.
- How will you serve as we go to two meetings?